Whittington Hospital NHS Foundation Trust (In-Patient, Out-Patient, A&E and Critical Care)
The Whittington Hospital NHS Trust help local people live longer, healthier lives by providing safe, personal and coordinated care for the communities of Islington.
Islington Council – Adult and Children’s Social Care
Islington Council’s Adult and Children’s Social Care teams work closely with the Health Service and other partners to support, care for and safeguard people of all ages in Islington.
We aim to help people start their lives well and stay as healthy and independent through adulthood and old age by:
- acting early to tackle and resolve problems, before they get harder to change
- putting people’s needs first rather than systems and processes. This drives the way we work together to design and deliver services and spend our money
- working with our users as equals to develop policy and services.
- developing strong partnerships to deliver the best outcomes for residents.
- making every contact count so it is as easy as possible for those more vulnerable users, who have multiple contacts with us, to get the best from us
- supporting people to work to give them greater independence and fulfilment.
Camden and Islington NHS Foundation Trust - Mental Health
Camden and Islington NHS Foundation Trust provides high-quality, safe and innovative care to our patients in the community, in their homes or in hospital.
Camden and Islington NHS Foundation Trust provide services for adults of working age, adults with learning difficulties and older people in the London area. The majority of care is currently delivered to residents in the London boroughs of Camden and Islington. However, substance misuse services are also provided in Westminster, alongside substance misuse and psychological therapies to people living in Kingston.
Camden and Islington NHS Foundation Trust is also a member of University College London Partners, one of the world’s leading academic health science partnerships.
In addition, Camden and Islington NHS Foundation Trust has specialist programmes which provide help and treatment for:
- Veterans living in London
- Young people caught in the cycle of gang culture
- Older people suffering from dementia and other age related mental health conditions
Camden and Islington NHS Foundation Trust is recognised internationally for the quality of its research and innovation. Over 40% of its consultants hold joint academic posts and are engaged in research across a wide range of mental health arenas. This research, often conducted with the help of patients, ensures C&I are leaders in evidence based treatment and services, meaning it can provide some of the world's most up to date therapies to aid recovery.
Camden and Islington NHS Foundation Trust is a lead provider for educational placements in north London, and work in partnership with local universities to deliver both education and research projects as well as working together to create the workforce of the future. This provides a great environment for our staff to innovate and deliver projects which transform patient care.
Services are split into five divisions. This makes it easy for patients and GPs to access the right sort of care. The five divisions are:
- Recovery and rehabilitation
- Services for ageing and mental health
- Substance misuse services
- Community mental health
For more information, click here www.candi.nhs.uk
North Middlesex University Hospital NHS Foundation Trust (In-Patient, Out-Patient, A&E and Critical Care)
The North Middlesex University Hospital Hospital NHS Trust help local people live longer, healthier lives by providing safe, personal and coordinated care for the communities of Islington.