What is our publication scheme?
You may be able to find the information you are looking for here, without needing to make a Freedom of Information request.
The Freedom of Information Act 2000 requires public authorities to adopt and maintain a publication scheme that:
- specifies the classes of information we have committed to publish
- says how we will make that information available
- says whether the information is available free of charge, or only on payment
Most of the information covered by our publication scheme will be made available on the website and is set out below. We routinely publish under the scheme the information and categories of information listed described below. If you need this information in an alternative format, we will do all we reasonably can to help. Our publication scheme follows the Information Commissioner’s model publication scheme for public authorities.
Freedom of Information Disclosure Log
- Freedom of Information Disclosure Log (this is a log of all information released by the CCG under Freedom of Information requests)
Who we are and what we do
- What is commissioning?
- Islington GP Practices
- Governing Body
- The North Central London Joint Commissioning Committee
- Primary Care Committee in Common
- Islington CCG Constitution
- Islington CCG Strategies
- Islington CCG Prospectus
How much money we spend and how we spend it
Financial information about Islington CCG will be made available here, as it is produced. Information about the general financial duties of Islington CCG and its financial strategy can be found in:
Information about staff pay and grading is published in our annual report. Job descriptions and their salary bands can be provided on request.
Our prioritiesOur priorities and how we are doing are set out in Islington CCG's:
How we make decisions
Our Governing Body papers record how all our important decisions are made. Our Patient and Public Engagement Groups heavily inform all of our work and we seek to learn from and act upon your comments and complaints.
The register of interests
These documents show how we manage conflicts of interests and are transparent about any gifts, or things that are paid for by others.
Information we do not have (and why we don't have it)
- Primary Care rebate schemes (the CCG does not participate in any such schemes)
- Data predating the CCG's creation on 1 April 2013 (as before that the old Primary Care Trust was responsible for commissioning services for Islington residents).
- Patients' medical records (we don't hold patient records, they are held by your GP or hospital)
Expenditure over £30,000 (What we spend and how we spend it)
As part of the government's commitment to greater transparency, HM Treasury requires all NHS organisations to publish details of expenditure over £25,000 from April 2014 to June 2014 and from July 2015 over £30,000. Islington CCG will publish this data on a monthly basis. Please visit https://data.gov.uk/ for further information.