NHS Long Term Plan
The NHS Long Term Plan sets out a 10-year programme that aims to improve health and care for local people so that they can get the right care, in the right place, at the right time.
To deliver the plan in north central London we are building on our recent success working closely together as a partnership to become an Integrated Care System, a new model of providing joined-up health and care that involves even closer collaboration.
Integrated care systems will bring together primary and specialist care, physical and mental health services and health and social care.
In the north central London Integrated Care System, local NHS organisations, councils and other groups, such as charities and community groups, will take collective responsibility for managing resources, delivering NHS standards and improving the health and wellbeing of local people.
By working together in this way it means we can:
- provide better, more joined-up care for residents
- provide care that is tailored to individual needs
- help people to live healthier lives for longer
- help people to stay out of hospital when they don’t need to be there.
We are continuing to speak with local residents about the best ways to arrange health and care services across north central London over the next five years. There are a number of ways you can get involved in these discussions.
- Complete this online questionnaire before 30 September 2019.
- Email us your questions or comments at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact us by phone at: 020 3816 3075.
- Invite a member of the team to speak at a local event you have organised by contacting: email@example.com